From food business owners to trainers, from production managers to hygiene auditors, these qualifications meet the food industry’s need for a high level practical qualifications with external accreditation.
Beyond being accountable, it is important for everyone in a managing or supervising position to have mastered the principles of good practice in food safety, thus gaining the ability to guide and advise on the management of food hygiene in a food business.
The level 4 Award in Food Safety have been designed as a five-day programme to provide an in-depth understanding of food safety with an emphasis on the importance of the management of systems and staff.
Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
• How food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
• The operational requirements needed to ensure food safety
• How to establish food safety management procedures
• The controls required for food safety
• How to maintain food safety management procedures
The assessment methodology for the Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering and Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing now comprises a controlled assignment and an examination paper both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.
ACROSS THE UK